We are the first company to combine behavioral finance with robust analytics to help advisors provide truly personalized services at scale.
Are you a growth-minded financial advisor looking for a modern approach to delight clients, convert prospects and get ahead of your human and robo-peers? Read on or watch the video.
Where Behavioral Finance Meets Analytics
Inspired by Dr. Andrew Lo from MIT and his theory of Adaptive Markets, our modern platform has two cornerstones:
- AccuProfile™: It starts with getting to know the clients well. Click here to see how our flexible mini-surveys put behavioral finance at your fingertips.
- AccuRisk™: 360° risk visualization. Click here for mini product demo videos to identify at-risk clients, convert prospects, reduce panic and monitor financial crisis.
They work hand in hand to help advisors deliver better outcomes and a superb experience.
Looking for a New Experience
Both financial advisors and clients are looking for a new experience.
In the U.S., 46 million households use financial advisors, and half of them are not satisfied*. In addition, 24 million households would like to work with financial advisors but can’t find someone they can trust*. That is a potential revenue of $180 billion.
As gloomy as it may seem, soon you will see that it is a blessing in disguise.
Wealth management is undergoing dramatic changes, making it more challenging to maintain the status quo.
- Robo-capabilities commoditize investment management, and Schwab’s new $30/month subscription for advice further erodes the traditional pricing model.
- Individual investors are getting more sophisticated. They demand more than “buy and hold”, and they want to know why.
- Volatility is back.
The clock is ticking. Can you afford to wait?
Ideally, modern tools would allow financial advisors to protect clients in down markets, fully participate in up markets, and rein in unproductive panics during zig-zags. It involves in-depth conversations that only humans are capable of, giving human advisors a real advantage over robo- platforms.
Your modern toolbox has arrived. Click here to sign up for 6-month FREE!
Make Every Conversation Count
With unique analytics, beautiful visuals and actionable insights, our modern platform helps you make better-informed decisions and communicate it in a way that your clients can understand.
Make every conversation count. Use it to acquire, onboard and service your clients.
Are You Ready to Take the Lead?
Our modern approach brings confidence, trust, and efficiency, so you can stand out among robo- and human peers, attract new clients and younger, growth-oriented advisors.
It is time to shake off the complacency built up during the unprecedented bull market. The perfect storm brewing in wealth management demands radically better services from financial advisors to stay relevant.
The Andes is the longest continental mountain range on earth, symbolizing our commitment to the long-term success of financial advisors and their clients.
Are you ready to take lead to transform wealth management with us? Click here to sign up for 6-month FREE!
* Based on data from multiple sources: http://www.chartingyourfinancialfuture.com/financial-planning/40-of-americans-now-working-with-a-financial-advisor-citing-need-for-better-financial-guidance/, https://www.thinkadvisor.com/2016/06/21/most-americans-get-no-financial-advice-survey/ , https://www.investors.com/financial-advisors/how-financial-advisors-should-deal-with-the-32-of-americans-who-mistrust-them/, http://news.gallup.com/poll/211052/stock-ownership-down-among-older-higher-income.aspx.
Disclaimer: Andes Wealth Technologies Inc. provides tools and information solely for the convenience of the readers and subscribers. Nothing provided by Andes Wealth constitutes investment advice or client/advisor relationship. Readers and subscribers are responsible for their own investment decisions. Whenever possible, Andes encourages readers and subscribers to consult with their financial advisors.