Come to see us at T3 Advisor Conference!
We will be at the T3 Advisor Conference Feb 17-20, 2020 in San Diego!
Articles and Media Mentions
- How Can Advisors Add Value and Defend Fees? By Helen Yang, WealthManagement.com (January 2020)
- “Advisors need to move beyond ‘buy and hold’ and ‘high risk, high return’ to deal more with clients’ behaviors and emotions.”
- Visualizing Financial Crisis By Helen Yang, ETF Market Trends and 2020 Outlook (page 10) (January 2020)
- “However, the market often deviates from 30-year averages, sometimes dramatically. According to Dr. Andrew Lo from MIT and his Adaptive Markets theory, the risk and return relationship changes over time, hence it is important to monitor it closely, especially during times of uncertainty.”
- We made it to the famous Advisor FinTech Map by Michael Kitces! (December 2019)
- Find us in the Behavioral Assessments section.
- Michael Kitces Nerd’s Eye View (Nov 2019).
- “It’s tough to stand out in the space for risk profiling tools, but Andes Wealth has built some innovative features into their product including behavioral finance that should help advisors know their clients better and identify at-risk accounts.” — Craig Iskowitz
- T3 Tech News press release (Oct 2019).
- ”We wanted to partner with a technology firm that believes as we do; using technology as a tool to enhance client relationships. Andes Wealth Technologies has the potential to impact fundamentally the way advisors work with clients; to go from personalized planning to genuinely personal.” — Mat Johnson, CEO, Slow Capital Inc.
- On October 29, 2019, FinTech TV, a division of Asset TV, interviewed Helen Yang, Founder and CEO of Andes Wealth Technologies. Click here to watch.
- On October 29, 2019, Craig Iskowitz, producer of the popular podcast Wealth Management Today, interviewed Helen Yang, founder and CEO of Andes Wealth Technologies.
- TD Ameritrade National LINC 2020
- Technology Tools for Today (T3) Enterprise Conference, October 2019, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- FinovateFall 2019, September 2019, New York City.
- Technology Tools for Today (T3) Advisor Conference, January 2019, Denton (Dallas), Texas.
For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.