Articles and Media Mentions
- Multidimensional Risk Tolerance, by Bob Veres, Insider Information, May 2020
- Bob Veres profiles Andes Wealth Technologies
- A Comparison of Risk Tolerance Products, by Bob Veres, Advisor Perspectives (April 27, 2020)
- Bob Veres compares Risk Tolerance Products from Andes Wealth Tech, Finametrica, Riskalyze and Totum Risk.
- How to reduce panic with passion and credibility, by Helen Yang, CFA, Advisor Perspectives (March 16, 2020)
- “Even the most rational clients are subject to emotions, especially during the current coronavirus outbreak, when the threat is both financial and physical. “
- ‘Do more for me’: Clients demanding digital banking options, by Suleman Din, Financial Planning (March 2, 2020)
- “In a way this Walmart [for financial advice] already exists,” says Helen Yang, founder and CEO of Andes Wealth Technologies, a behavioral finance software company.
- “Most companies are becoming more and more similar. What people get from RIAs is a relationship, but that might not be enough anymore. What they really want are insights into their financial lives that they can’t get anywhere else.”
- How Can Advisors Add Value and Defend Fees? By Helen Yang, WealthManagement.com (January 2020)
- “Advisors need to move beyond ‘buy and hold’ and ‘high risk, high return’ to deal more with clients’ behaviors and emotions.”
- Visualizing Financial Crisis By Helen Yang, ETF Market Trends and 2020 Outlook (page 10) (January 2020)
- “However, the market often deviates from 30-year averages, sometimes dramatically. According to Dr. Andrew Lo from MIT and his Adaptive Markets theory, the risk and return relationship changes over time, hence it is important to monitor it closely, especially during times of uncertainty.”
- Originally published here.
- We made it to the famous Advisor FinTech Map by Michael Kitces! (December 2019)
- Find us in the Behavioral Assessments section.
- Michael Kitces Nerd’s Eye View (Nov 2019).
- “It’s tough to stand out in the space for risk profiling tools, but Andes Wealth has built some innovative features into their product including behavioral finance that should help advisors know their clients better and identify at-risk accounts.” — Craig Iskowitz
- T3 Tech News press release (Oct 2019).
- ”We wanted to partner with a technology firm that believes as we do; using technology as a tool to enhance client relationships. Andes Wealth Technologies has the potential to impact fundamentally the way advisors work with clients; to go from personalized planning to genuinely personal.” — Mat Johnson, CEO, Slow Capital Inc.
- On October 29, 2019, FinTech TV, a division of Asset TV, interviewed Helen Yang, Founder and CEO of Andes Wealth Technologies. Click here to watch.
- On October 29, 2019, Craig Iskowitz, producer of the popular podcast Wealth Management Today, interviewed Helen Yang, founder and CEO of Andes Wealth Technologies.
- TD Ameritrade National LINC 2020
- Technology Tools for Today (T3) Enterprise Conference, October 2019, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- FinovateFall 2019, September 2019, New York City.
- Technology Tools for Today (T3) Advisor Conference, January 2019, Denton (Dallas), Texas.
For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.